Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is different about your clear stamps ?
- We believe that our photopolymer stamps are the highest quality clear stamps on the market today. They are perfectly clear, have no odor, have sharp and deep etch depth, adhere well to acrylic blocks, have excellent ink transfer and are resistant to yellowing.
Q. Who makes your clear stamps ?
- We manufacture our own stamps here in the USA which allows us to control quality at every stage in the process.
Q. What is the difference between a high quality and a low quality clear stamp ?
- Etch ( image ) depth : Low quality stamps may have a shallow etch depth. This can cause ink to pool and fill in some areas of the image. Good quality clear stamps will be deeply etched similar to regular rubber stamps. Our stamps have sharp and deep image etch depth and our QC measures this to ensure it is within specification.
- Image Reproduction : Low quality stamps may not reproduce detailed images well. They may be missing small dots or fine lines. Our specifications can reproduce images with isolated dots and lines as fine as 0.010"
- Smell : Low quality stamps may be made with inferior chemical formulations which can cause a strong odor. Our stamps are made with the highest printing industry quality photopolymer and only have minimal odor.
- Tack Level : Low quality stamps may not adhere well to acrylic blocks or may be very sticky. Our stamps are designed to have enough "tack" to adhere well to acrylic blocks and yet not be sticky and gooey.
- Ink Transfer : Low quality stamps may be made out of inferior photopolymer or silicone which may not transfer ink well. Our stamps are made out of the highest printing industry quality photopolymer. Our polymer is specifically designed for its superior ink transfer properties over a high volume of impressions.
- Yellowing : Low quality stamps made of a lower grade photopolymer may yellow very quickly. Our clear stamps are clear, not yellow. Clear stamps allow for easy inking and positioning of the stamped image.
Q. How do you recommend I care for my photopolymer stamps ?
- Clean stamps immediately after using and store on the printed acetate sheet in the clear bag your stamps came in. Use a clear stamp cleaner or mild soap and water. Gently wipe the stamps dry before storing. Do not use solvent based cleaners, acetone, bleach or oil based cleaners on stamps. Certain inks (pigment based inks) may discolor or stain clear stamps; however, this will not affect the quality of the stamp.
Q. What form of payment do you take ?
- We accept all major credit cards and Pay Pal
Q. Do you ship internationally ?
- Yes, we ship almost anywhere in the world. Check our shipping page for details
Q. What are your shipping rates ?
- All details of shipping rates and methods are on our shipping page
Q. Will I be charged sales tax ?
- If you live in the State of Georgia we are required to collect sales tax as our offices are located in Georgia. The amount of sales tax for the state and county and any municipality is calculated based on your ZIP code.
Q. Do you have a return policy ?
- We want you to be completely satisfied with our products.
- You may return new unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also credit you the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). To be eligible for for return and refund items must be unused, in the original packaging and in the same condition you received them.
- Items that are defective or damaged will be exchanged for the same item only. Receipt of proof of purchase is required for all returns and exchanges.
Q. Do you have an Angel Policy ?
- Yes, we would love for you to use our stamps to create product for resale under a limited license. All Joy Clair Stamps are for Personal Use Only. You May Not Rent Our Products to Others. All Joy Clair Stamps are copyrighted.
- You may sell hand-stamped artwork using our stamps under the following conditions:
- All stamped artwork is individually hand stamped and may not be reproduced or copied. This includes photocopying, printing, tracing and scanning.
- Artwork must be hand-stamped by the artist personally. You may not pay workers to mass produce cards or projects for you to resell.
- Images may not be used for logos, trademarks, promotional materials, blog designs, web designs or any other internet-related business.
- By selling our stamped images in your artwork you assume all the liability for your work and agree to indemnify Joy Clair and its artist(s) from disputes arising from your use of our stamps in your work.
Q. How can I contact you ?
- By email : email@example.com
- By mail : Joy Clair, 1338 Coronet Drive, Dalton, GA 30720
- By phone : Call us at 706-270-0044 Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm